Fielded heavily by the US and under very few circumstances by the ECA, unmanned platforms function as a force multiplier while removing the human soldier from danger. However there are fears that politicians and service personnel may become more detached from the moral and ethical ramifications of conflict when risk to one's self is mitigated.
- See: Category:US drones
AQ-360 Hunter Killer UCAV
- Main article: Hunter Killer Drone
- ARMAMENT: Maverick air-to-ground missile (x4)
- ROLE: anti-tank
- Main article: Guardian Drone
- ARMAMENT: 40mm stub cannon
- Main article: Mule Drone
- ARMAMENT: 7.62mm minigun
- ROLE: anti-missile; anti-infantry; buff infantry RoF
RQ-32 Targeteer Drone
- Main article: Targeteer Drone
- ARMAMENT: unarmed
- ROLE: provides RoF buff against target
Working in tandem with a parent vehicle, the Targeteer uses a laser to help designate targets. This provides units linked to the battlespace network of the parent vehicle with faster target reacquisition for follow-up shots.
- ARMAMENT: rocket propelled grenades (stacked, electronically fired)
Deployed by Vanguard personnel, Roach aerial weapons platforms give their owner a means of surviving an encounter with enemy mechanized armor.
Rottweiler Sentry Drone
- Main article: Sentry Drone
- ARMAMENT: 12.7mm Tri-barreled rotary gun
- ROLE: scout; detector; anti-infantry
- ARMAMENT: 6.8mm minigun
Deployed by Vanguard personnel, the sentry turret provides additional firepower in defense against opposing infantry and light vehicles.