Tanks in Rise of the RedsEdit
Each faction in Rise of the Reds has at least one Main Battle Tank they can use for frontline combat. Most factions has another tier 1 or tier 2 tank that is more heavily armed and armored, but can't be produced in adequate numbers the same as the tier 0 MBT. Some tanks are powerful enough that a faction requires their tier 1 tech building to unlock it. Most tanks fullfil anti-armor roles and can be ill-equipped to combat infantry forces and aircraft, but the are are various exceptions.
List of tanks:Edit
- Crusader Tank, amphibious medium MBT of the United States Armed Forces - used more extensively by expeditionary groups.
- Paladin Tank, heavy tank of the US Armed Forces - used almost exclusively by the Marine Corps of General Bradley.
- Acolyte Tank, light air-droppable tank of the US Armed Forces - usually deployed through transport aircraft.
- Microwave Tank, special microwave-emitting tank of the US Armed Forces.
- Battlemaster Tank, medium MBT of the Chinese Red Guard auxiliary division - used rarely by regular forces.
- Overlord Tank, super-heavy tank of the regular Chinese People's Liberation Army.
- Hopper Tank, special tankette of the Red Guard auxiliary division.
- Gattling Tank, anti-air and infantry tank of the People's Liberation Army.
- Dragon Tank, flamethrower-equipped tank of the People's Liberation Army.
- Banshee ECM Tank, special ECM-emitting tank of the People's Liberation Army.
- Scorpion Tank, light tank used by the Global Liberation Army.
- Marauder Tank, turretless mobile assault gun used by the Global Liberation Army - especially by the Golden Lion cell.
- Kodiak Tank, heavy MBT of the Russian Ground Forces.
- Sentinel Tank, super-heavy tank of the Russian Ground Forces.
- Tesla Tank, advanced tesla-emitting tank of the Russian Shock Divisions.
- Golem Tank, advanced heavy tank of the Shock Divisions.
- Leopard Tank, medium MBT of the European Continental Army.
- Jagdmammut Tank Destroyer, tank destroyer of the European Continental Army - fielded mostly by the German Bundeswehr.
- Manticore Tank, super-heavy advanced experimental tank used by the European Continental Army.