4x 23mm autocannons
30 (25 when critically damaged)
Deploy Smoke Screen
Introduced in the early 1960s, the ZSU-23-4, named after its armament of four 23mm anti-aircraft cannons and more commonly known as the Shilka, has been refurbished in a last ditch effort to maximize the combat capabilities of Russia's Tank Reserves alongside the Rhino Tank and the Weasel.
Initially the Shilka is unmanned when dropped via a General's power, along with Rhino Tank and the Weasel. This vehicle still has its own effectiveness, however, not powerful as the Tunguska in terms of firepower. But it can be useful at your disposal, with its autocannon, it can take down helicopters and infantry with ease especially en masse. With its cannon, somehow it is effective against structures though it is slightly, unlike it's counterpart. When in altogether, will surely bring down the structures quite faster.
- Can't believe this still works.
- Just how old is this thing?
- Ready to go.
- (mechanical clanks heard in the background) Purring like a kitten.
- Standing by.
- They don't bear them like this anymore, do they, comrade?
- Orders, General?
- (mechanical rattling heard in the background) That didn't sound good...
- Look at this thing, it has four guns!
- Their plane don't stand a chance.
- Look at all of these bullets!
When ordered to move
- Let's get going.
- That way.
- We read you.
- Damn it, who taught you how to drive?!
- Right away.
- Won't be long, comrade.
- (coughs) It is supposed to smoke like that.
- Shilka repositioning.
- Zeus on the move.
- Hope we don't stall, she's a bitch to man.
When ordered to attack
- Let them have it!
- Right there!
- We see them!
- Enemy is in range!
- For the Motherland!
- This is going to be loud!
- More dakka!
- Hey, this just like video game!