NOTICE:::THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDERGOING WORK FOR CLARITY AND ACCURACY
- The normal infobox and the upgrades/Addons infobox are seperate
- The name of the main info box is the item's name
- Image used is the official Render. If that is not available, us another in-game shot
of the unit
- the |image description of the item is an in-game quote of the item (if Applicable)
- Make sure all applicable items are linked (ex: Strategy Center, not Strategy Center).
- All data, such as time to build and cost, must come from the game played at 30 frames per second, on a machine that can handle it at that rate.
- Power is to be formatted as this.
- If the Item uses power (example: 3), put -3
- If the Item provides power (example: 10), put +10
- Only putting 10 is NOT correct
- If an item has "currently not supported on the wiki" or "currently not supported by the mod," it is not important.
- Notes are where information, such as "Scrapped from Mod," or "Planned for version x.x" are placed.
- This box goes under the Unitbox
- the name of the Upgrades infobox is [Item] Upgrades
- Image used is the Item's Cameo Image
- Only Addons and Upgrades go in this second box.
- If no addons or Upgrades exist fo the Item, put None in the respective Locations