|“|| Trust me, I'm an engineer!|
- Construction Crane
The Construction Crane is Russia's go-to building vehicle. It should be noted that unlike the combat engineering units of America, Europe and China, the cranes are not equipped to clear minefields, necessitating the use of MTLBM Mishka utility crawlers for detection and disposal.
When created Edit
- Construction vehicle ready.
When selected Edit
- Something need fixing?
- I have a diploma... honestly.
- Trust me, I'm an engineer.
- I can build anything.
- Construction specialist.
- Just tell me what you need.
- I can build many buildings.
- Hey, how's it going?
When moving Edit
- I drive my truck like a boss.
- Let's get to it.
- New construction site?
- Is it not break time yet?
- You got it.
- Going to be a very busy day, I think.
- Let's go.
- Not a problem, my friend.
- That looks like good land.
- I hope wheels staying on this time.
When repairing Edit
- A bit of duct tape, a few bolt, it will be good as new, I promise.
- Da, I will fix that.
- Argh, I leave you alone for one minute!
- I told you not to touch that damn thing...
- What is it with your breaking stuff?
- Initiating repair.
- Don't worry, broken thing can be repaired.
- What the [bleep] did just happened here?!
When constructing buildings Edit
- Let's put this thing right here.
- I can do that.
- I don't need blueprint.
- Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.
- With epic skill and epic gear!
- I shall build in expert mode!
- 'I shall hit it repeatedly, with hammer!'
- 'Magical scaffolding, appear!'
When construction completed Edit
- Construction complete.
- Building finished.
- I even impressed myself!
- All done.
- Glorious progress!
- Intruders stand no chance!
- Finished, my friend, but I hope these spare bits weren't important.
Unable to construct Edit
- I tell you, that is impossible.
- My friend, red shape means no building.
- That is not a very good idea.
- Da, I will build - as soon as you find better place to put it.
- Are you crazy? I can't build there!
- My friend, that will not fit.
- You might need to put that somewhere else.
- I think you might need eye test, my friend.
- There is something in the way!
- Most of the Construction cranes quotes come from a song called, fittingly enough, "Trust me, I'm an engineer." 
- The "Magical scaffolding, appear!" quote is an obvious reference to the scaffoldings that suddenly appear out of nowhere in Rise of the Reds and Zero Hour
|Infantry||Boris Bikov • Conscript • RPG Conscript • Igla Trooper • Shmel Trooper • Shock Trooper • Spetsnaz • VDV|
|Vehicles||Arms Supplier • Badger • Blackbear • BRDM • Buratino • Construction Crane • Field Quarters • Golem • Gorgon • Grizzly • Grumble • Kodiak • Mauler • Mishka • Ogre • Rhino • Sentinel • Shilka • Supply Wartruck • Tesla Tank • Topol-M • Tor Heavy AA • Tunguska • Wolverine|
|Aircraft||Berkut • Havoc • Hellion • Hind • Hunchback • Sokol|
|Structures||Airfield • Barracks • Coal Power Plant • Command Bunker • Debris Bunker • Helipad • Industrial Plant • Missile Silo • Radar Outpost • Supply Warehouse • Tremor AGAS • War Factory • Weapons Bunker|
|Defenses||Blackout Node • Component Tower • Kashtan|
|Support||Backfire • Blackjack • Candid • Halo • MiG Bomber|