|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
30 (25 when critically damaged)
Repairs neutral and friendly buildings
|“|| Trust me, I'm an engineer!|
- Construction Crane
- Construction vehicle ready.
- Something need fixing?
- I have a diploma... honestly.
- Trust me, I'm an engineer.
- I can build anything.
- Construction specialist.
- Just tell me what you need.
- I can build many buildings.
- Hey, how's it going?
When ordered to move
- I drive my truck like a boss.
- Let's get to it.
- New construction site?
- Is it not break time yet?
- You got it.
- Going to be a very busy day, I think.
- Let's go.
- Not a problem, my friend.
- That looks like good land.
- I hope wheels staying on this time.
When ordered to repair buildings
- A bit of duct tape, a few bolt, it will be good as new, I promise.
- Da, I will fix that.
- Argh, I leave you alone for one minute!
- I told you not to touch that damn thing...
- What is it with your breaking stuff?
- Initiating repair.
- Don't worry, broken thing can be repaired.
- What the (bleep) did just happened here?!
When ordered to build structures
- Let's put this thing right here.
- I can do that.
- I don't need blueprint.
- Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.
- With epic skill and epic gear!
- I shall build in expert mode!
- I shall hit it repeatedly, with hammer!
- Magical scaffolding, appear!
When a construction is completed
- Construction complete.
- Building finished.
- I even impressed myself!
- All done.
- Glorious progress!
- Intruders stand no chance!
- Finished, my friend, but I hope these spare bits weren't important.
When unable to build structures
- I tell you, that is impossible.
- My friend, red shape means no building.
- That is not a very good idea.
- Da, I will build – as soon as you find better place to put it.
- Are you crazy? I can't build there!
- My friend, that will not fit.
- You might need to put that somewhere else.
- I think you might need eye test, my friend.
- There is something in the way!
- Most of the Construction cranes quotes come from a song called, fittingly enough, "Trust me, I'm an engineer." 
- The "Magical scaffolding, appear!" quote is an obvious reference to the scaffoldings that suddenly appear out of nowhere.
- The "hit it repeatedly with hammer" line may be a reference to how Workers build and repair structures by repeatedly smashing them with a hammer.