|“|| Boris has arrived!|
- Boris heading to the front
Boris Bikov is the hero of the Russian Federation.
A renowned hero within the Russian armed forces, Boris' stealth training makes him invisible unless he attacks an enemy or is spotted by an enemy detector unit. Before entering the battlefield, he is allowed to choose between two weapon packs from the Barracks. Only one kit can be selected for Boris, and once selected, Boris will only be able to use the selected kit. As standard, Boris is also equipped with a laser designator to call in air strikes to soften hardened positions. Boris can designate a target for 2-3 MiG bombers to fly in and bomb the target area with 4-6 high explosive incendiary bombs. However, during the designation phase, Boris is unstealthed and is vulnerable to attack.
The player must choose either the Machine Gun Loadout or the RPG Launcher Loadout before training Boris. The decision is permanent for the rest of the battle, so the selection must be considered wisely.
|Call in several MiG Bombers to perform an airstrike on the target enemy structure. The number of MiG Bombers called in depends on Boris' veterancy level:
Designating the target takes 5 seconds. 20 seconds cooldown.
|Use an emergency stimpack to completely recover Boris' health without revealing him. 40 seconds cooldown.|
Boris is the only stealthed unit available to the Russian Federation. He is a straightforward, offensive hero aimed at directly damaging enemy units.
- Stealthed unless attacking
- Machine gun can attack both air and ground targets
- RPG Launcher does heavy damage to tanks
- Can auto-heal (when upgraded)
- Can use Medical Kit to instantly heal to full health
- Can designate ground targets for MiG airstrike
- MiG bombers cannot be attacked by enemy
- Grants temporary Camaraderie fire-rate buff to allied infantry when unit dies, and receives it when allies fall
- Only Russian stealthed unit
- Once acquired, weapon loadout cannot be changed
- Machine gun does less damage to heavy armored vehicles
- RPG Launcher cannot attack aircraft
- Reveals himself when using laser designator
- Only one can be trained at a time