- PKM Machinegun
|“|| Boris has arrived!|
- Boris fresh from the Barracks
Boris Bikov is the Russian Commando and Hero of the Russian Federation.
A renowned hero within the Russian armed forces, Boris' stealth training makes him invisible unless he attacks an enemy or is spotted by an enemy detector unit. Before entering the battlefield, he is allowed to choose between two weapon packs from the Barracks. Only one kit can be selected for Boris, and once selected, Boris will only be able to use the selected kit. As standard, Boris is also equipped with a laser designator to call in air strikes to soften hardened positions. Boris can designate a target for 2-3 MiG bombers to fly in and bomb the target area with 4-6 high explosive incendiary bombs. However, during the designation phase, Boris is unstealthed and is vulnerable to attack.
Boris is the only stealthed unit available to the Russian federation. He is a straightforward, offensive hero aimed at directly damaging enemy units.
Boris Weapons Edit
Pros and Cons Edit
- Stealthed unless attacking
- Machine gun can attack both air and ground targets
- RPG Launcher does heavy damage to tanks
- Can auto-heal (when upgraded)
- Can use Medical Kit to instantly heal to full health
- Can designate ground targets for MiG airstrike
- MiG bombers cannot be attacked by enemy
- Grants temporary Camaraderie fire-rate buff to allied infantry when unit dies, and receives it when allies fall
- Only Russian stealthed unit
- Once acquired, weapon loadout cannot be changed
- Machine gun does less damage to heavy armored vehicles
- RPG Launcher cannot attack aircraft
- Reveals himself when using laser designator
- Only one can be trained at a time
- Boris uses the voice set of its namesake hero unit from the game Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.
Boris's appearances in the lore:
|Infantry||Boris Bikov • Conscript • RPG Conscript • Igla Trooper • Shmel Trooper • Shock Trooper • Spetsnaz • VDV|
|Vehicles||Arms Supplier • Badger • Blackbear • BRDM • Buratino • Construction Crane • Field Quarters • Golem • Gorgon • Grizzly • Grumble • Kodiak • Mauler • Mishka • Ogre • Rhino • Sentinel • Shilka • Supply Wartruck • Tesla Tank • Topol-M • Tor Heavy AA • Tunguska • Wolverine|
|Aircraft||Berkut • Havoc • Hellion • Hind • Hunchback • Sokol|
|Structures||Airfield • Barracks • Coal Power Plant • Command Bunker • Debris Bunker • Helipad • Industrial Plant • Missile Silo • Radar Outpost • Supply Warehouse • Tremor AGAS • War Factory • Weapons Bunker|
|Defenses||Blackout Node • Component Tower • Kashtan|
|Support||Backfire • Blackjack • Candid • Halo • MiG Bomber|